- About Us
- Business Services
- Commercial Property
- Employment Law for Employers
- Licensing Law
- Charging Structure
- Contact Us
- Feedback & Complaints Policy
- Our Team
- Personal Services
- Criminal Law
- Divorce & Family Law
- Children Issues: Who do Children live with after Divorce?
- Divorce Proceedings: How do I get a Divorce or end a Civil Partnership?
- Family Mediation
- Financial Proceedings: How do I get a Divorce Settlement?
- Injunctions & Domestic Abuse
- Our Initial Consultation Charges
- Pre Marital & Civil Partnership Agreements
- Elderly Clients
- Employment Law for Employees
- Probate & Trusts
- Residential Property Conveyancing
- Will Writing & Review
Want to stay up to date? Subscribe to our Newsletter!
BGW Solicitors and Bartlett Gooding and Weelen are trading names of BGW Law Ltd
Registered in England and Wales Company Number 9428051 Registered Office 57 High Street, Shepton Mallet BA4 5AQ
VAT Number 639 729 882
Authorised and Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA No. 625272).
We are an independent and highly respected law firm in Somerset, providing legal services throughout the South West and beyond.
We are LEXCEL accredited which is a recognition of our commitment to the highest professional standards.
A list of directors is available for inspection at the registered office.
57 High Street, Shepton Mallet,
Somerset, BA4 5AQ
Tel: 01749 330 330