Employment Law is becoming ever more complex which means it is essential employers to work with solicitors who are specialists. Our team of employment law solicitors, led by Dervla Nash, have many years’ experience acting for employers in matters such as:
- Employment issues of coronavirus
- Appointment and Dismissal of Employees
- Employment Tribunal Claims
- TUPE and Business Transfers
- Settlement Agreements and Severance Packages
- Discrimination Claims
- Working Hours and Minimum Wage
- Charging Structure
For an initial discussion about how we can assist you organisation it address any of the above an other employment law issues, please contact any of our offices or send us a message using the contact form on the right of this page and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
For your convenience, we offer meetings in any of our three offices or virtual meetings online, to save on travel time.
We're here to help. Let's start.